EDUCATION AND RESEARCH EXPERIENCE :
Since 2018.2 University of Science and Technology of China, Professor
2013.7-2018.2 Physikalisches Institut, University Heidelberg, Postdoc Fellow
2011.6-2013.6 University Heidelberg, CAS-DAAD Joint Fellowship
2007.9-2013.6 University of Science and Technology of China, Ph. D.
2003.9-2007.7 University of Science and Technology of China, B. S.
RESEARCH INTERESTS :
1. Quantum simulation with ultracold quantum gases / Quantum gas microscope
2. Time and frequency measurement / Optical lattices clock
- Cooling and entangling ultracold atoms in optical lattices. Science 369, 550-553 (2020).
- A battery-powered floating current source of 100 A for precise and fast control of magnetic field. AIP Advances 10, 125207 (2020).
- High-contrast transparency comb of the electromagnetically-induced-transparency memory. Physical Review A 98, 033802 (2018).
- Quantum criticality and the Tomonaga-Luttinger liquid in one-dimensional Bose gases. Physical Review Letters 119, 165701 (2017).
- Spin-dependent optical superlattice. Physical Review A 96, 011602 (2017).
- Four-body ring-exchange interactions and anyonic statistics within a minimal toric-code Hamiltonian. Nature Physics 13, 1195-1200 (2017).
- Generation and detection of atomic spin entanglement in optical lattices. Nature Physics 12, 783-787 (2016).
- Holographic Storage of Biphoton Entanglement. Physical Review Letters 108, 210501 (2012).
- Preparation and storage of frequency-uncorrelated entangled photons from cavity-enhanced spontaneous parametric downconversion. Nature Photonics 5, 628 (2011).
- Teleportation-based realization of an optical quantum two-qubit entangling gate. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences 107, 20869 (2010).