You-Qi Nie, Male. Born in July 1992.
2007-2011，B.S., Special Class for the Gifted Young, Univ. of Sci. & Tech. of China
2011-2017，Ph.D., Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at the Microscale, Univ. of Sci. & Tech. of China
2017-present，Postdoctor, Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at the Microscale, Univ. of Sci. & Tech. of China
- 18.8 Gbps real-time quantum random number generator with a photonic integrated chip. Applied Physics Letters 118, 264001 (2021).
- Compatibility of causal hidden-variable theories with a delayed-choice experiment. Physical Review A 100, 012114 (2019).
- Quantum Coherence Witness with Untrusted Measurement Devices. Physical Review Letters 123, 90502 (2019).
- Note: Fully integrated 3.2 Gbps quantum random number generator with real-time extraction. Review of Scientific Instruments 87, 076102 (2016).
- Experimental measurement-device-independent quantum random-number generation. Physical Review A 94, 060301 (2016).
- The generation of 68 Gbps quantum random number by measuring laser phase fluctuations. Review of Scientific Instruments 86, 063105 (2015).
- Practical and fast quantum random number generation based on photon arrival time relative to external reference. Applied Physics Letters 104, 051110 (2014).