2005 / 08-2010 / 07, University of Science and Technology of China, Department of Modern Physics, Ph.D.
2001 / 05-2005 / 07, University of Science and Technology of China, Department of Modern Physics, undergraduate
Research work experience:
2010 / 07-2012 / 08, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
2012 / 08-2014 / 12, China University of Science and Technology, Hefei National Laboratory for Microscale Material Science, Postdoctoral
2014/12-present, China University of Science and Technology, Hefei micro-scale material science national laboratory, associate researcher
Has long been engaged in free space quantum confidential communication research, and has a wealth of scientific engineering research and development experience.
- Quantum State Transfer over 1200 km Assisted by Prior Distributed Entanglement. Physical Review Letters 128, 170501 (2022).
- An integrated space-to-ground quantum communication network over 4,600 kilometres. Nature 589, 214-219 (2021).
- Entanglement-based secure quantum cryptography over 1,120 kilometres. Nature 582, 501-505 (2020).
- Towards satellite-based quantum-secure time transfer. Nature Physics 16, 848-852 (2020).
- Satellite testing of a gravitationally induced quantum decoherence model. Science 366, 132 (2019).
- Optically injected intensity-stable pulse source for secure quantum key distribution. Optics Express 27, 12231 (2019).
- Point-ahead demonstration of a transmitting antenna for satellite quantum communication. Optics Express 26, 17044 (2018).
- Satellite-Relayed Intercontinental Quantum Network. Physical Review Letters 120, 030501 (2018).
- Experimental free-space quantum key distribution with efficient error correction. Optics Express 25, 10716 (2017).
- Satellite-to-Ground Entanglement-Based Quantum Key Distribution. Physical Review Letters 119, 200501 (2017).