Dr. Liang Futian, graduated from the Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China 2013.He is a Associate Professor of the University of Science and Technology of China. The main research direction is high-speed and high-precision ASIC chip design, circuit design, providing electronic technical support for quantum communication and superconducting quantum computing.
- Scalable Self-Adaptive Synchronous Triggering System in Superconducting Quantum Computing. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 67, 2148-2154 (2020).
- Note: A 10 Gbps real-time post-processing free physical random number generator chip. Review of Scientific Instruments 88, 096105 (2017).
- Post-processing Free Quantum Random Number Generator Based on Avalanche Photodiode Array. Chinese Physics Letters 33, 030303 (2016).
- 10-Gbps true random number generator accomplished in ASIC. 1-4 (2016). doi:10.1109/RTC.2016.7543082
- Design of a 10-Gbps random number recorder. 1-3 (2016). doi:10.1109/RTC.2016.7543101
- Active inductor shunt peaking in high-speed VCSEL driver design. Chinese Physics C 37, 116101 (2013).
- The design of 8-Gbps VCSEL drivers for ATLAS liquid Argon calorimeter upgrade. Journal of Instrumentation 8, C01031—C01031 (2013).
- Data Acquisition System for the 3He Position-Sensitive Proportional Counter Based Neutron Dosimeter. Physics Procedia 37, 1813-1818 (2012).