Room B1001, Physical Science Park, University of Science & Technology of China, 96 Jin Zhai Rd., Hefei
- Quantum computational advantage using photons. Science 8770, 1-9 (2020).
- Observation of Intensity Squeezing in Resonance Fluorescence from a Solid-State Device. Physical Review Letters 125, 153601 (2020).
- Quantum Beat between Sunlight and Single Photons. Nano Letters 20, 152 (2020).
- On-Demand Semiconductor Source of Entangled Photons Which Simultaneously Has High Fidelity, Efficiency, and Indistinguishability. Physical Review Letters 122, 113602 (2019).
- Boson Sampling with 20 Input Photons and a 60-Mode Interferometer in a 1014 -Dimensional Hilbert Space. Physical Review Letters 123, 250503 (2019).
- Coherently driving a single quantum two-level system with dichromatic laser pulses. Nature Physics (2019).
- Quantum Interference between Light Sources Separated by 150 Million Kilometers. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS 080401, 1-7 (2019).
- Towards optimal single-photon sources from polarized microcavities. Nature Photonics 13, 770 (2019).
- Observation of Topologically Protected Edge States in a Photonic Two-Dimensional Quantum Walk. Physical Review Letters 121, 100502 (2018).
- Toward Scalable Boson Sampling with Photon Loss. Physical Review Letters 120, 230502 (2018).