I devoted myself to electronics engineering in physics experiments. At the graduate stage, I studied the pulse single processing issues in nuclear and particle physics experiments. After graduation, I focused my interest to the key optoelectronic technologies in quantum physics and quantum information experiments, such as single photon detection, high-speed weak coherent photon source, high-speed RF signal source, precision analog control circuits, high density FPGA applications, and new optoelectronic devices. Many customized instruments have be developed and played an important role in many subjects such as Hefei and Jinan large-scale metropolitan area quantum communication networks, wide area network in quantum scientific satellite, multi-photon entanglement experiments, and ultra-cold atom experiments.
2004 - 2009, Ph.D. student in Physical Electronics, Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China.
2000 - 2004 B.Sc. student in Applied Physics, Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China.
2016 - now, Senior engineer in Hefei National Laboratory of Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China.
2013 - 2015. specially appointed Research Associate in Hefei National Laboratory of Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China.
2009 - 2012, Postdoctoral in Hefei National Laboratory of Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China.
- Solving Graph Problems Using Gaussian Boson Sampling. PHYSICAL REVIEW LETTERS (2023). doi:10.1103/PhysRevLett.130.190601
- Deterministic Measurement of a Rydberg Superatom Qubit via Cavity-Enhanced Single-Photon Emission. Optica 9, 853-858 (2022).
- Postselected Entanglement between Two Atomic Ensembles Separated by 12.5 Km. Physical Review Letters 129, 050503 (2022).
- Phase-Programmable Gaussian Boson Sampling Using Stimulated Squeezed Light. Physical Review Letters 127, 180502 (2021).
- Experimental Quantum Key Distribution Secure Against Malicious Devices. Physical Review Applied 15, 034081 (2021).
- An integrated space-to-ground quantum communication network over 4,600 kilometres. Nature 589, 214-219 (2021).
- Generating two-dimensional quantum gases with high stability. Chinese Physics B 29, 076701 (2020).
- Long-Distance Free-Space Measurement-Device-Independent Quantum Key Distribution. Physical Review Letters 125, 260503 (2020).
- Quantum computational advantage using photons. Science 8770, 1-9 (2020).
- Cloning of Quantum Entanglement. Physical Review Letters 125, 210502 (2020).