I devoted myself to electronics engineering in physics experiments. At the graduate stage, I studied the pulse single processing issues in nuclear and particle physics experiments. After graduation, I focused my interest to the key optoelectronic technologies in quantum physics and quantum information experiments, such as single photon detection, high-speed weak coherent photon source, high-speed RF signal source, precision analog control circuits, high density FPGA applications, and new optoelectronic devices. Many customized instruments have be developed and played an important role in many subjects such as Hefei and Jinan large-scale metropolitan area quantum communication networks, wide area network in quantum scientific satellite, multi-photon entanglement experiments, and ultra-cold atom experiments.
2004 - 2009, Ph.D. student in Physical Electronics, Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China.
2000 - 2004 B.Sc. student in Applied Physics, Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China.
2016 - now, Senior engineer in Hefei National Laboratory of Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China.
2013 - 2015. specially appointed Research Associate in Hefei National Laboratory of Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China.
2009 - 2012, Postdoctoral in Hefei National Laboratory of Physical Sciences at the Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China.
- Cloning of Quantum Entanglement. Physical Review Letters 125, 210502 (2020).
- High-Speed Measurement-Device-Independent Quantum Key Distribution with Integrated Silicon Photonics. Physical Review X 10, 031030 (2020).
- Photonic realization of quantum resetting. Optica 7, (2020).
- Entanglement of three quantum memories via interference of three single photons. Nature Photonics 13, 210-213 (2019).
- Experimental Gaussian boson sampling. Science Bulletin 562, 548 (2019).
- Experimental quantum repeater without quantum memory. Nature Photonics (2019) 13, 644 (2019).
- Boson Sampling with 20 Input Photons and a 60-Mode Interferometer in a 1014 -Dimensional Hilbert Space. Physical Review Letters 123, 250503 (2019).
- Experimental demonstration of non-bilocality with truly independent sources and strict locality constraints. Nature Photonics 13, 687 (2019).
- Quantum Teleportation in High Dimensions. Physical Review Letters 123, 070505 (2019).
- 18-Qubit Entanglement with Six Photons Three Degrees of Freedom. Physical Review Letters 120, 260502 (2018).