2005 / 08-2010 / 07, University of Science and Technology of China, Department of Modern Physics, Ph.D.
2001 / 05-2005 / 07, University of Science and Technology of China, Department of Modern Physics, undergraduate
Research work experience:
2010 / 07-2012 / 08, Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd.
2012 / 08-2014 / 12, China University of Science and Technology, Hefei National Laboratory for Microscale Material Science, Postdoctoral
2014/12-present, China University of Science and Technology, Hefei micro-scale material science national laboratory, associate researcher
Has long been engaged in free space quantum confidential communication research, and has a wealth of scientific engineering research and development experience.
- Optically injected intensity-stable pulse source for secure quantum key distribution. Optics Express 27, 12231 (2019).
- Satellite testing of a gravitationally induced quantum decoherence model. Science 5820, eaay5820 (2019).
- Point-ahead demonstration of a transmitting antenna for satellite quantum communication. Optics Express 26, 17044 (2018).
- Satellite-Relayed Intercontinental Quantum Network. Physical Review Letters 120, 030501 (2018).
- Experimental free-space quantum key distribution with efficient error correction. Optics Express 25, 10716 (2017).
- Ground-to-satellite quantum teleportation. Nature 549, 70–73 (2017).
- Satellite-based entanglement distribution over 1200 kilometers. Science 356, 1140-1144 (2017).
- Satellite-to-Ground Entanglement-Based Quantum Key Distribution. Physical Review Letters 119, 200501 (2017).
- Satellite-to-ground quantum key distribution. Nature 549, 43–47 (2017).
- Space-to-Ground Quantum Key Distribution Using a Small-Sized Payload on Tiangong-2 Space Lab. Chinese Physics Letters 34, 090302 (2017).