Dr.Qi Shen, male, born in 1986 in Fengyang county, Anhui province. In 2008, he got Bachelor’s degree from Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China(USTC). In 2013, he got Doctor’s degree from USTC. He had been a postdoctoral research fellow in USTC and University of Heidelberg, Germany. Since June, 2016, he has been an associate professor of USTC. His main research areas include free space quantum communication, laser and optoelectronic technology in quantum physical experiments. He participated many projects include the payload of quantum key distribution in TG-2 space station and the quantum science experimental satellite named Micius, etc.
- Towards satellite-based quantum-secure time transfer. Nature Physics 16, 848-852 (2020).
- A High-Precision 2.5-ps RMS Time Synchronization for Multiple High-Speed Transceivers in FPGA. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 66, 1070-1075 (2019).
- Ultra-Low-Noise Balanced Detectors for Optical Time-Domain Measurements. IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science 66, 1048-1055 (2019).
- Bell Test over Extremely High-Loss Channels: Towards Distributing Entangled Photon Pairs between Earth and the Moon. Physical Review Letters 120, 140405 (2018).
- Satellite-Relayed Intercontinental Quantum Network. Physical Review Letters 120, 030501 (2018).
- Satellite-to-ground quantum key distribution. Nature 549, 43–47 (2017).
- Post-processing Free Quantum Random Number Generator Based on Avalanche Photodiode Array. Chinese Physics Letters 33, 030303 (2016).
- Direct and full-scale experimental verifications towards ground-satellite quantum key distribution. Nature Photonics 7, 387-393 (2013).