We are working on ultracold quantum gases of Rydberg Strontium atoms. Strontium, as an earth-alkaline element, offers intriguing features as compared to alkali atoms, which are commonly used in experimental ultracold atomic physics. We plan to the study of strongly interacting Rydberg gases, taking advantage of an efficient BEC formation scheme, and possibly using an optical lattice for Rydberg atoms or an autoionization detection scheme.
- Depletion imaging of Rydberg atoms in cold atomic gases. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 53, (2020).
- Ellipticity-dependent sequential over-barrier ionization of cold rubidium. Physical Review A 102, 043112 (2020).
- Fermions Meet Two Bosons—the Heteronuclear Efimov Effect Revisited. Brazilian Journal of Physics (2020).
- Momentum Spectroscopy for Multiple Ionization of Cold Rubidium in the Elliptically Polarized Laser Field. Chinese Physics Letters 37, 053201 (2020).
- Photon correlation transients in a weakly blockaded Rydberg ensemble. Journal of Physics B: Atomic, Molecular and Optical Physics 53, 084005 (2020).
- Scattering of two heavy Fermi polarons: Resonances and quasibound states. Physical Review A 102, 063321 (2020).
- Thermometry in a multipole Ion trap. Applied Sciences (Switzerland) 10, 1-17 (2020).