Ming Gong was born in Zhangjiagang, Jiangsu province in 1989. He got his bachelor degree from Nanjing University in 2011. He obtained the Ph. D from Nanjing University in 2016. His research interest is focused on superconducting quantum computation and quantum simulation.
- Demonstration of Adiabatic Variational Quantum Computing with a Superconducting Quantum Coprocessor. Physical Review Letters 125, 180501 (2020).
- Strongly correlated quantum walks with a 12-qubit superconducting processor. Science 364, 753 (2019).
- Genuine 12-Qubit Entanglement on a Superconducting Quantum Processor. Physical Review Letters 122, 110501 (2019).
- Propagation and Localization of Collective Excitations on a 24-Qubit Superconducting Processor. Physical Review Letters 123, 1-6 (2019).
- An efficient and compact switch for quantum circuits. npj Quantum Information 4, 50 (2018).