My research interest is quantum communication and quantum entanglement.
We realized 200 km decoy based quantum key distribution (QKD) system, which is the longest decoy based QKD system. We for the first time faithfully realized measurement device independent (MDI) QKD, making QKD practically secure. We are working on new quantum communication protocols, such as quantum bit commitment, quantum data locking. Our works are reported by Science, Physics, etc. MDI QKD is selected as one of the Highlights of the year 2013 by APS.
Recently, my research interest is high performance entanglement and relevant experiment. We use build high performance entanglement source using PPKTP in Sagnac setup, we hope to achieve loophole free Bell test using the source, and to work on device independent experiment in the future.
- Experimental measurement-dependent local Bell test with human free will. Physical Review A 99, 022115 (2019).
- Experimental Quantum Switching for Exponentially Superior Quantum Communication Complexity. Physical Review Letters 122, 120504 (2019).
- Device-independent quantum random-number generation. Nature 3, (2018).
- High-Speed Device-Independent Quantum Random Number Generation without a Detection Loophole. Physical Review Letters 120, 010503 (2018).
- Test of Local Realism into the Past without Detection and Locality Loopholes. Physical Review Letters 121, 080404 (2018).
- Experimental measurement-device-independent quantum digital signatures over a metropolitan network. Physical Review A 95, 042338 (2017).
- Random Number Generation with Cosmic Photons. Physical Review Letters 118, 140402 (2017).
- Experimental quantum data locking. Physical Review A 94, 020301 (2016).
- Measurement-Device-Independent Quantum Key Distribution over Untrustful Metropolitan Network. Physical Review X 6, 011024 (2016).
- Experimental Passive Round-Robin Differential Phase-Shift Quantum Key Distribution. Physical Review Letters 114, 180502 (2015).