No.99 Xiupu Road, Pudong District, Shanghai, China
Bachelor(04-08), PhD(08-15), and Post-Doc(15-now), all @ Atom & Molecular Physics, Department of Modern Physics, University of Science and Technology of China
Research interest: atom interferometry and quantum memory with cold atoms
- Entanglement of three quantum memories via interference of three single photons. Nature Photonics 13, 210-213 (2019).
- High-contrast transparency comb of the electromagnetically-induced-transparency memory. Physical Review A 98, 033802 (2018).
- Magnetic-enhanced modulation transfer spectroscopy and laser locking for 87 Rb repump transition. Optics Express 26, 27773 (2018).
- An efficient quantum light–matter interface with sub-second lifetime. Nature Photonics 10, 381-384 (2016).
- Hong-Ou-Mandel Interference between Two Deterministic Collective Excitations in an Atomic Ensemble. Physical Review Letters 117, 180501 (2016).
- Highly Retrievable Spin-Wave–Photon Entanglement Source. Physical Review Letters 114, 210501 (2015).
- Modulation of single-photon-level wave packets with two-component electromagnetically induced transparency. Physical Review A 91, 053805 (2015).
- Operating Spin Echo in the Quantum Regime for an Atomic-Ensemble Quantum Memory. Physical Review Letters 115, 133002 (2015).
- Holographic Storage of Biphoton Entanglement. Physical Review Letters 108, 210501 (2012).