B.Sc., Received on July, 1959, Department of Technical Physics, Beijing University, Beijing, China.
1982-present, Professor of theoretical physics at the University of Science and Technology of China (USTC), adjunct professor of Tinghua University. Selected as the corresponding member of Austrian Academy of Science in 1997. Selected as the president of the quantum mechanics research association in 1998. Engaged as Specially-appointed Professor of USTC at its first session 2004. Elected the honorary president the quantum mechanics research association in 2009.
1959-1981, Ministry of nuclear industry, researcher of nuclear energy.
Mathematical physics problems in Quantum field, Modern quantum theory and its applications; Quantum information theorem, etc.
Personal works: Quantum Mechanics (published by science publishing house), Quantum Information Physics (published by science publishing house), Advanced Quantum Mechanics Vol.1 and 2 (published by science publishing house), Quantum Roots of Wisdom: Thematic Analysis of Quantum Theory (published by Tinghua University publishing house). Co-author: Music Physics (published by USTC publishing house). Editor: A Grand Dictionary of Physics Problems and Solutions (consists of 7 volumes) (published by USTC publishing house).
Articles of Recent Years
1. Jian-da Wu, Mei-sheng Zhao, Jian-lan Chen and Yong-de Zhang, Adiabatic condition and quantum geometric potential, Phys. Rev. A 77, 062114 ((2008).
2. Jian-lan Chen and Yong-de Zhang, The analytical calculations of nonlinear dynamics of Kerr medium, Journal of Physics A, 40, 271 (2007).
3. Tao Qin, Mei-sheng Zhao and Yong-de Zhang，Solving for the capacity of a noisy lossy bosonic channel via the master equation，Physics Letters A, Vol. 355, No.4-5, 10 July 2006, p.308-313.
4. Huai-xin Lu, Jie Yang, Yong-de Zhang, and Zeng-bing Chen, Algebraic approach to master equations with superoperator generators of su(1,1) and su(2) algebras, Phys. Rev. A 67，024101( 2003).
5. Si-xia Yu, Zeng-bing Chen, Jian-wei Pan, and Yong-de Zhang, Classifying N-Qubit Entanglement via Bell’s Inequalities, Phys. Rev. Lett., 90, 080401(1-4)(2003).
6. J. Yang, H. X. Lu, B. Zhao, M. S. Zhao and Y. D. Zhang, Solution to the Master Equation of a Free Damped Harmonic Oscillator with Linear Driving, Chin. Phys. Lett., 20, 796(2003).
7. Z. B. Chen, J. W. Pan, Y. D. Zhang, C. Brukner, and A. Zeilinger, All-Versus-Nothing Violation of Local Realism for Two Entangled Photons, Phys. Rev. Lett., 90, 160408 (2003).
8. Si-xia Yu, Jian-wei Pan, Zeng-bing Chen, and Yong-de Zhang, Comprehensive Test of Entanglement for Two-Level Systems via the Indeterminacy Relationship, Phys. Rev. Lett., 91, 217903(2003).
9. H. X. Lu, Z. B. Chen, L. Ma, and Y. D. Zhang, Exact solution for a general supersymmetric quadratic system，Mod. Phys. Lett. B 16, 241 (2002).
10. H. X. Lu, Z. B. Chen, and Y. D. Zhang, Solving the Master Equation for an Attenuated or Amplified Nonlinear Oscillator Via a Superoperator Method, Mod. Phys. Lett. B 16, 595-600 (2002).
11. H. X. Lu, B. Zhao, M. S. Zhao, J. Guo, Z. B. Chen, and Y. D. Zhang，Dynamics of quantum nonlocality for a hybrid entangled state in a reservoir, J. Opt. B: Quantum Semiclass. Opt. 4, 411-414 (2002).
12. Z. B. Chen, J. W. Pan, G. Hou, and Y. D. Zhang, Maximal violation of Bell's inequalities for continuous variable systems, Phys. Rev. Lett. 88, 040406 (1-4) (2002).
13. Z. B. Chen and Y. D. Zhang, Possible realization of Josephson charge qubits in two coupled Bose-Einstein condensates, Phys. Rev. A 65, 022318 (1-4) (2002).
14. Z. B. Chen, G. Hou, and Y. D. Zhang, Quantum nonlocality and applications in quantum-information processing of hybrid entangled states, Phys. Rev. A 65, 032317 (1-5) (2002).
15. Z. B. Chen and Y. D. Zhang，Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger nonlocality for continuous quantum variables, Phys. Rev. A 65, 044102 (1-4) (2002).
16. Sheng-jun Wu, Yong-de Zhang, Multipartite pure-state entanglement and the generalized Greenberger-Horne-Zeilinger states, Phys. Rev. A, Vol.63, 012303(2001).
17. Sheng-jun Wu, Quan Wu, Yong-de Zhang, Two theorems on calculating the relative entropy of entanglement, Chin. Phys. Lett., Vol.18, 160(2001).
18. Jin-dong Zhou, Guang Hou, Yong-de Zhang, Teleportation scheme of S-level quantum pure states by two-level Einstein-Podolsky-Rosen states, Phys. Rev. A, Vol.64, 012301(2001).
19. Xiu-wei Xu, Yong-de Zhang and Guang Hou, General solution for multi-dimensional time-dependent coupled quantum oscillator, Il Nuovo Cimento, Vol.116B, 713(2001).
20. Ma Lei, Zhang Yong-de, Second Quantozation Representation of Quantum Logic Gate Transformations, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.36, 119(2001).
21. Huai-xin Lu, Xiao-qing Wang, Han-jun Liu and Yong-de Zhang, A generalized multiphoton Jaynes-Cummings model for two collectively radiating atoms solved via supersymmetric transformation, Modern Physics Letters B, Vol.15, 479 (2001).
22. Sheng-jun Wu, Xie-mei Chen, Yong-de Zhang, A necessary and sufficient criterion for multipartite separable states, Phys. Lett. A, Vol.275, 244(2000) 23．
23. Min-xin Huang, Yong-de Zhang, Classical capacity of a quantum multiple-access channel, Phys. Rev. A, Vol.62, 2106(2000).
24. Sheng-jun Wu, Yong-de Zhang, General polar decomposition and its applications, Nuovo Cimento B, Vol.115, 297(2000).
25. Huai-xin Lu, Yong-de Zhang, Eigenvalue and eigenfunction of n-mode boson quadratic hamiltonian, International Journal of Theoretical Physics, Vol.39, 447(2000).
26. Huai-xin Lu, Yong-de Zhang, Exact solution for super Jaynes-Cummings model, Chin. Phys. (oversea edition), Vol.9, 325(2000).
27. Huai-xin Lu, Yong-de Zhang, Energy spectrum and wave function for multi-mode coupled non-identical harmonic oscillators, Chin. Phys., Vol.9, 5(2000).
28. Ke-jia Liu, Huai-xin Lu, Yong-de Zhang, Exact solution for a chain coupled oscillators with two types of atom, Chin. Phys. Lett., Vol.17, 241(2000).
29. Jian-wei Pan, Si-xia Yu, Yong-de Zhang and Gueigu Siu, Quantum Statistics for General Quantum Quadratic System, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.31, No.1, 121(1999).
30. Xiu-wei Xu and Yong-de Zhang, Various Re-ordering Expressions of General Exponential Quadratic Operators in Multimode boson Systems, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.31, No.2, 227(1999).
31. Sheng-dian Liu, Xiong Zhang, Guang Hou and Yong-de Zhang, Quantum Phase and Phase Difference for Fermions, Commun.Theor.Phys., Vol.31, No.3, 391(1999).
32. Xiu-wei Xu, Sheng-dian Liu, Ting-qi Ren and Yong-de Zhang, Evolution operator and wave function of a time-dependent oscillator, Acta Physica Sinica, Vol.48, No.9, 37(1999).
33. Jian-wei Pan, Yong-de Zhang, Qin-xi Dong, Comment on "On the quantum Zeno effect", Phys. Letters A 238(1998)405-407.
34. Si-xia Yu, Yong-de Zhang, A constructive index theorem, phase operators, and phase-difference operators, Journal of Math. Phys., Vol.39, 5260(1998).
35. Yong-de Zhang, Lei Ma, Derivation of Discrete Symmetric Transformations of Quantum Fields in view of the Linear Quantum Transformation Theory, Commun.Theor. Phys., Vol.27, 87(1997).
36. Jian-wei Pan, Yong-de Zhang and G. G. Siu, Exact Expressions of Energy Spectrum and Partition Function for Quantum Quadratic System, Chin.Phys.Lett., 14(1997)241.
37. Jian-wei Pan, Guang Hou , Yong-de Zhang, Analytic calculation of arbitrary matrix elements for boson exponential quadratic operators, Phys. Rev. E, Vol.56, No.3(1997)2553.
38. Xu Xiu-wei and Yong-de Zhang, Two Theorems Re-ordering the Multimode-boson Exponential Quadratic Operators, Chin. Phys. Lett., Vol.14, No.11(1997)812.
39. Yong-de Zhang, Lei Ma, Xian-bin Wang, Jian-wei Pan, Applications of Linear Quantum Transformation Theory in Multi-Mode Fock Space, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.26, No.2, 203(1996).
40. Jian-wei Pan, Yong-de Zhang, Xian-bin Wang and Lei Ma, Some Addenda about the General Formula of Normal Product Calculation for Boson Exponential Quadratic Operators, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol. 26, 479(1996).
41. Xian-bin Wang, Yong-de Zhang and Jian-wei Pan, General Approach to Antinormally Ordering Boson Exponential Quadratic Operators and Its Applications, Chin. Phys. Lett., Vol.13, No.6(1996)401.
42. Yong-de Zhang, Tang Zhong, Linear Quantum Transformation Theory in Bargmann-Fock Space and Its Preliminary Applications, Commun. Theor.Phys., Vol.23, No.1,57(1995).
43. Yong-de Zhang, Jian-wei Pan, H. Rauch, Some Studies about Quantum Zeno Effect,Included in “Fundamental Problems in Quantum Theory”, Annals of the New York Academy of Sciences,Vol.755, 353(1995).
44. Lei Ma, Yong-de Zhang and Jian-wei Pan, The General Exponential Quadratic Multimode Squeezed States, Mod. Phys. Lett. A, 10(1995)837.
45. Jian-ge Zhou, Yong-de Zhang and Shao-long Wan, Gauge Invariant Formulation of the Chiral Schwinger Model with the Faddeevian Regularization, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.23, 351(1995).
46. Feng Li, Lei Ma and Yong-de Zhang, Some Studies of the Neutron’s Dirac Equation, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.23, 191(1995).
47. Si-xia Yu, Yong-de Zhang, Linear Quantum Transformation Theory of Multi-Mode Bosons and Its Application to Calculation of Partition Function, Commun. Theor. Phys., Vol.24, 185(1995).
48. Lei Ma, Yong-de Zhang, Linear Quantum Transformation Theory in Multi-Mode Fermion Fock Space and Its Applications, Nuovo Cimento B, 110(1995)1103.
49. Si-xia Yu, H. Rauch and Yong-de Zhang, An Algebraic Approach to the Jaynes-
Cummings Model, Phys. Rev. A, Vol.52, No.4, 2585(1995).
Quantum mechanics, special topics on quantum mechanics, advanced quantum theory, special topics on advanced quantum theory, scattering theory of multi-channel process, quantum field theory , path integral quantum field theory, quantum information theory, special topics on quantum information theory