The accommodation information is updated and the transportation information is available!
The 4th International Conference on Quantum Foundation and Technology: Frontier and Future (ICQFT2016) will be hosted by University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) at Shanghai, China during November 12-17, 2016.
About ICQFT 2016
The 4th International Conference on Quantum Foundation and Technology: Frontier and Future (ICQFT 2016) will be hosted during November 12-17, 2016 by University of Science and Technology of China (USTC) in Shanghai, China. The 1st ICQFT was inaugurated in 2006 in Hangzhou, China, and then the ICQFT has been held every three years in China. The 2nd ICQFT in Shanghai and the 3rd ICQFT in Dunhuang were held successfully in 2009 and 2012. In 2016, the international scientific community shall witness two historic moments in China: the first quantum satellite will be launched in July in China and the first two-thousand-kilometer quantum network between Beijing and Shanghai will be built up at the end of the year. These two key breakthroughs will open up the "global quantum network" age.
Scope of the ICQFT 2016
- Quantum Cryptography and Quantum Communications Theory
- Quantum Computing and Quantum Information Theory
- Implementations of Quantum Information Processing and Quantum Simulations (with photons, superconducting qubits, trapped ions, solid states, optical lattices etc.)
- Quantum Photonic Network (quantum repeaters, quantum memory, free space etc.)
- Measurement and Metrology
- Quantum Foundations
- The Quantum Physics and Quantum Information Division, Hefei National Laboratory for Physical Sciences at Microscale, University of Science and Technology of China
- Organizing Committee
- The Chinese Academy of Sciences
- University of Science and Technology of China